Want To Learn How To Make Fast Money Online?
I just bet you do. So do I. The appeal of the “fast money” scheme is not so easy to pass up in this day and age especially with the internet at our disposal. If you are like most people, the idea of financial security is very much an appealing subject. Who wouldn’t want to learn how to make fast money online, if it were at all possible. I myself fell into this way of thinking. Most people just want to support their families comfortably. Me? I merely desire to provide comfort for my mother as she gets on in years. Her retirement pay is practically nothing considering all the years that she worked. I actually spent money trying to make this happen. Fortunately, I was able to spot the lies of other schemes similar, and I did not waste any money to keep trying to make it happen.
I was drawn to the money online aspect for several reasons;
- From the articles I read online, I was convinced it would be effortless and instantaneous. Trust me this is not the case.
- Managing a sustainable profit without having to work for someone else.
- Being able to do this whenever I desired i.e in the middle of the night, one or two hours at a time, smoke and drink coffee while “working”, no dress code , being able to stay home with my mother and the choice of whether I want to work or not on any given day
I learned quickly (thank God!) most of the ways to make money online were deceptive to lure me in and actually designed to take what money I had away from me. I also learned that instantly making money with no effort and no investment capital was the exception rather than the rule.
The “Ways” Of Making Money Fast
In my quest to learn how to make money quickly, these are just a few of the “ways” I came across suggested by “experts” Please don’t be fooled
- Gambling– I find this suggestion extremely ludicrous considering how addictive this sort of “job” can be. Not to mention the detrimental effect that is bestowed upon friends and family of the addicted gambler. In my humble opinion, not a good idea.
- Online surveys- I actually went down this erroneous path once before. I don’t care what they tell you it is not a suitable way to supplement your income. Most of the time, they don’t even offer cash, although they advertise that they do. Normally prizes for “credits” is what the offer truly is. They do offer cash at PayPal, however, you still need to have credits to do this. Like 2500 for $25. Considering how much time is spent acquiring these credits, you could do better devoting your time to something more efficient.
- Sell body parts- I kid you not. Companies will buy sperm, blood and blood products, hair, and breast milk, just to name a few. Seriously? There are only so many body parts one is able sell, much less over and over again for a sustainable income.
- Borrowing money- Puh-lease! This particular trick can be accomplished offline as well. These places are merely over glorified pawn shops and payday loan agencies. Besides that is not making money that is money which you are required to pay back. Probably with interest. Not the definition of making money.
- Miscellaneous schemes- for reviews on a few “systems to make money fast” click here and here and here
Is There Truly A Way To Generate A Sustainable Income Online?
Yes there is, you just need to learn the skills. However since I have popped the “money fast bubble” let me introduce you to the solution I have discovered and I actually make money doing it. Affiliate marketing. What is affiliate marketing? So glad you asked click here for an explanation and just know that anybody is capable of this. Affiliate marketing can be accomplished;
- Working from home
- In your jammies
- With your pets nearby
- In the nude
- Whilst drinking coffee (or whatever )
- With your mama in the next room
- Whilst smoking a cigarette (or whatever)
The list goes on……………..
To me these reasons were enough to find out whatever information I could.
I got myself with someone who knew what they were talking about and learned as much as I could (still learning). Wealthy Affiliate. The best thing was that it cost nothing to start, I didn’t need a credit card, and I could go at my own pace. Here at this website I discovered;
- a wealth of information
- A close knit community full of encouragement
- Two free websites complete with hosting
- 24/7 interactive chat room for help.
To get in on this click the link to Wealthy affiliate to learn more about this inter active website or start by building your first free website here and be on your way to financial freedom!
Please feel free to leave me a comment or ask a question belowe.