12 Minute Payday Scam – Here’s Another Pile I managed To Step IN.

12 minute payday scam

www.12minutepayday.net  (Use at your own risk)

I Don’t Know Why I keep Doing This To Myself

This little gem popped up in my email a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I would look into it. It had that really cool word FREE attached to it, and hey, I am always up for something free. <siggghhhhhh> When will I ever learn? I clicked on it and fell down the rabbit hole into the 12 minute payday scam. Yes folks, another misadventure into the scam zone.

12 Minute zpaydayWhat was my first clue? Well I gotta tell ya, it was one of those websites that is nothing but a long boring video, that talked about how I could make thousands of dollars for free. Of course, they have regular people like me and you who have applied this “system” talk about how great it is and how much money they made in a short amount of time. That’s right, for free.

This word free always intrigues me. I know I shouldn’t believe it and I sure as hell shouldn’t put any money into it. But they said it was free so I watched the video. At this point I know it’s a scam and I’m watching for entertainment purposes. ( These guys are all the same )

How Justin James Made 2,5 Million $$$$

Justin James (that’s his name )  tells his story about how he was working for this guy that had this system. ( Doesn’t tell what it is ) He was paid minimum wage while his buddy went off and lived his life. Meanwhile, back at the ranch ol’ Justin stayed home and made this dude a millionaire.

To hear him tell it, He didn’t put up with that for very long and took off to copy this guy’s system. Needless to say, He was fired. That did not matter to Justin because he was on his way to making his own millions.

Now Justin has made his millions and being the stand up guy that he is, wants to help other people for free. ( Can you feel me rolling my eyes? ) He’s just gonna give his system away, ( Unlike the other fella who was keeping it a secret ) That’s how Justin rolls.

How Much Do I Have To Pay For This “Free” System?

$47 or $37  or finally $9 or something like that. Depending on how many times you try to leave the stupid page. Now this is not money paying for the system,  no no no no no.( because that is free remember? )  This money pays for the hosting for your “website” which is merely a landing page by the way. A squeeze page at that.

A squeeze page is a landing page created to solicit opt-in email addresses from prospective subscribers. Definition compliments of Google

paydaypayday2payday3

I can’t stand crap like this. Doesn’t it bother you?

$47 will get you 15 websites

$37 will get you 10 websites

$9 gets you one website

So just for fun, I went with the $9 option. ( He does guarantee your money back ) I’m not going to waste $47 on something I know right off to be a scam. I was curious what can I say. Here is where I landed.12 minute payday scamThis set up is eerily similar to the Work at home institute set up. The way it looks with the video player and the names of the videos lined up the side. The first thing that happened was I had to sit through two more boring videos. Of course these videos were to “help” me. ( spend my money ) They tried to talk me into buying 10 more websites to increase my profits. When that was unsuccessful, They tried to get me to spend money on what they called a “traffic pool” however that was only for the members who had purchased more than one website. As it turns out the $9 option only gets you one round with the program. ( 24 hrs is my guess )

Traveling through these videos I was assured that The only money I had to spend was $1 for registration with a company called GVO or Global Virtual Opportunities. This is the hosting platform for your websites. The $1 is good for 7 days. After that it is $10 dollars a month.gvo

I did some digging into this company and here is what Warrior Forum had to say about GVO

12 minute payday scam

Notice the highlighted phrase? Ahhhh Haaaaa. Justin and Steven James are already making money off of you. Hey in return you get to do the same thing to someone else.

12 minute payday scam

Next on the list is signing up with Clicksure. These guys wanted me to upload a picture of my I.D. and a picture of a bill to prove I was allowed to work in this country. I didn’t like that at all. Other affiliate programs I am involved with never made me do that. I do believe it is a bit questionable, but then everything about them is questionable.

Then there’s something else you have to pay for that costs $29. You know how you get an email and you spam it. but that sucker keeps coming back no matter how many times you spam it? That is what this service is for. To keep the address of the emails changing so they can keep getting into your mailbox. This kind of underhanded sneaky type of email marketing is aggravating. I’m sure you’ve had this happen a time or two? Do you like it? Can you do it to somebody else? I can’t.

Still waiting for the part where it’s free

Totally gets on my last nerve, And by the way I want to know HOW THIS IS A FREE PROGRAM?  Didn’t he just finish telling me that $1 was all I would have to spend???  PTHBBBBTHTHTH! ( That is how I imagine you would spell the sound of sticking your tongue out and blowing a big fat raspberry.)

At this point I had enough. I decided to ask for my money back. They tried to talk me out of it. I was adamant. It only took me two tries. Kudos for that Justin James.

No Recommendation here folks.

list spark reviewThis is another sad attempt at extorting money from people trying to earn an honest living on the internet by using a twisted version of affiliate marketing You will get your money back. Only the initial investment for the “free” program Justin and Steve have “given ” you from the bottom of their altruistic hearts.

What  you will not get back is the time and effort you wasted trying to make this program work. Please, don’t waste your time or your hard earned cash on this program. They don’t want to help you they only want your money.

True Affiliate Marketing

Win win situation> A true affiliate marketer tries to help people find what they really need. In the process, they make a little money. Wealthy Affiliate gave me my start as an affiliate marketer and in return I would like to help you, by showing you what they showed me.

Wealthy Affiliate offers every new member, The free starter membership. This is ideal for the beginner affiliate marketer and it is what I started with.

join1.pngmini.png2join2.pngmini.png2

What you see is what you get. No hidden upsells. No sneaky stuff straight up to the point and best of all: This membership is truly free in every sense of the word. WA wants to help as much as I do.

The first 7 days you will receive 24/7 live support and 1 on 1 coaching. At the end of 7 days you will be offered a 59% discount for your first month of premium membership and after the first month $49 per month. No contracts, no obligations and you are allowed to cancel at any time.

walogo4

Where else will you receive two free websites with state of the art free hosting? Nowhere. They always try to make you pay for something. Not so at Wealthy Affiliate.

The choice is yours. So get started today by building your first free website right here and now or click on the banner up above on the right and it will take you where you need to be.

Nothing to lose. Everything to gain. make all your dreams come true at Wealthy Affiliate!!!

So I hope to see you there, and I will be the first one to welcome you. Drop me a line below and let me know how it goes Okay?

41 thoughts on “12 Minute Payday Scam – Here’s Another Pile I managed To Step IN.

1. Lisa Emert

i’m thinking about trying this… I hope this isnt another bs scam! Im glad it will cost me nothing to
    find out! If its the real deal you can bet I will give an online review thats positive and will bring more people into its folds.
    Lisa

2. Mike

there is no decent honest way to make money online they are all scams and gimmick to get your money.
    The only ones who are making money are the ones who sells these programs thats it thats all . BTW forget all of these so called market trading gizmos all of these programs are builted by the same crooks
    that bilted the casinos software who were meant to steal your money and should be in jail . So every time you see these stupid sell pitch videos with luxury cars and houses or fake testimonies , fake bank reports
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE STAY AWAY

1. Polly Post author

Sorry you feel that way Mike. Sounds like you got burned…badly. More than once. I felt just like that about three years ago. Since that time I have learned differently. There is an honest way to make money online. And Affiliate Marketing is the way to do it.

It’s just so hard to really sift through all the garbage, flotsam and jetsam circulating on the internet these days. I remember one time I accepted an invite to one of those market trading webinars. The only reason I went was because They said they would GIVE ME $500 just for showing up. So I showed up and quite bluntly asked them how I was to collect this bonus. You know what they told me? They told me that I had to give THEM $500 and they would trade it and give me my money back. WTF????

I’m like you every time I see one of those video emails, But Mike you forgot to mention the money that rained down to land all about you. As if. I watch them or rather I listen to them while doing other tasks so I can learn about it in order to de-bunk it and warn others. Then show what I am doing to help others and try tolead them down the right path.

I can sleep well at night knowing I am not like those scamming so and so’s

1. Polly Post author

Do so at your own risk. I told you about my experience.

3. monica

Hi! this is Monica can you guys call me? I would like to talk to you guys my phone number is I would like to go on the website but I don’t have a computer thanks it looks interesting

Hey Monica,
      I can feel your excitement! It is rolling off of you in waves!

Unfortunately, Monica I can’t call you. Nor can I email you. It is inappropriate, as well as illegal. For security reasons, I have removed your phone#.

I tell you what, shoot me an email from my contact page and I will send you the information you need. Totally free of charge.

4. Ken

Thanks for the insight Polly. I was almost on my way to signing up for the 12 minute Payday when the session had timed out and my credit card information wouldn’t take. And then I came across your forum. Must have been a sign of good omen. Justin’s video wasn’t even that great, not even a good pitchman, however a full refund sounded enticing. Heck, what do I have to lose except my precious time, right? I’m glad you had mentioned all those other fees that come after the initial signup which one can’t get back. Although I would not have proceeded further once the other fees were mentioned to me, a lot of other people may have or done so already. Really a shame there’s so many scams out there, but the bottom line is, if it sounds too good to be true…well, we all know the rest.

I do have a question for you regarding Wealthy Affiliate. If it’s a zero cost startup, why do they require a premium membership. You had mentioned your total monthly expenses is $66 plus ISP fees, so does that mean there’s a monthly membership cost plus hosting and domain fees? If that’s the case, then this program sounds more expensive than the other programs and scams out there who only have a one time fee plus ISP fees. I’m definitely interested in finding a working program that isn’t out there to milk my wallet dry, what makes this program different than the 12 minute Payday?

1. Polly Post author

Ah yes. I can understand your confusion. Allow me to clarify. First off, premium membership isn’t required. However premium membership allows you unrestricted access to everything WA offers.Including weekly webinars.

Next, let me straighten the expense issue. Here is a list of my expenses for running my website.

WA premium membership-$49 per month.
      Jaaxy Keyword Tool-$19 per month
      ISP(Internet Service Provider)-$XX per month

Jaaxy is a keyword tool owned and operated by Kyle and Carson, owners of Wealthy Affiliate. This is not required. WA provides a free keyword tool for it’s members

So in actuality it would be $47 per/mon for Wa and whatever you pay to keep your internet.

WA provides two free websites and free hosting. Premium members can have unlimited websites with free hosting. Wa is not a domain registrar. Domains must be purchased from another company. Normally 10 to 12 dollars a year.

The biggest difference between 12 Minute Payday and WA is that WA gives you a 7-day free trial to learn from and experience Wealthy Affiliate. After having done so, the choice is yours as to whether or not you would like to join. That way you are going into it with your eyes wide open.

Also saves you the trouble of having to try and get your money back. there is no risk in a free triAL MEMBERSHIP AT ALL. yOU DON’T EVEN NEED A CREDIT CARD.
      That’s the biggest difference of all

1. Roger

But if you quit, you lose your websites and all the work you have done is down the drain! Been there, done that!

5. L.R. Wilbanks

Why do you type FREE (in caps) trial (no caps) or FREE (caps) starter (no caps) membership?? Explain the difference between you and ANY OF the other affiliate marketing scammers?
    Thanks

1. Polly Post author

FREE is typed in caps to emphasize the fact that the starter membership is Free.

The biggest difference is that it is FREE to try the Wealthy Affiliate program.Run of the mill scams want your money first because, well, they are scams. Also, do you know of any other program out there that will give you TWo(caps for emphasis)free websites? Or FREE(again caps for emphasis)hosting for those websites, plus step by step instructional video to help you get started? Seriously? Why did you capitalize ANY OF?

6. Dave H.

Thanks for the info Polly. You can contact me with your Email …

1. Polly Post author

No can do. It is against the law for me to use emails to contact people who leave comments on my site. That information is only for confirming you are indeed not a spambot. However you can contact me if you wish.

7. Xavier

12-minute payday doesn’t work. I paid $42.00 for it. Well next it says to login to the members area and start making money. Well it said your password is ********* and username is what you used to sign up with.In my case(***************) I put it exactly right eight times it comes back wrong password and the letters and numbers are exactly right. It’s bullshit!!!

1. Polly Post author

Yeah, I know it doesn’t work. As you can see from my article, I tried it myself but once they started asking for more money, I got MY money back. 12-minute payday is just another scam in a long list of scams out there that try to take your hard earned cash away. For safety and privacy reasons, I removed the password and your email. Wouldn’t want that information to fall into the wrong hands.Sorry you got screwed.

8. Aaron

Thank you for the heads up, i sank enough money into the 12minutepayday scandal $200 dollars to be exact, i wish i would have read more reviews on it but of course that ‘FREE’ crap gets ya everytime, and I know I’m only getting my $47.00 back but better then losing anymore lol. thank you for helping me open my eyes.

1. Polly Post author

At least you are not bitter about the suituation. Unfortunately, we live and learn. Hopefully we will also learn form our mistakes and move on. And Aaron, you are welcome.

1. Abraham Herrera

Im trying to create an account with wealthyaffiliate and it doesnt let me, any idea why it wouldnt? It keeps say i already have account when i,ve never even heard of the site haha

1. Polly Post author

Weird. Click here so you can contact Kyle and Carson to find out what the problem is okay.

9. Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up on 12 minutespayday lies. I was looking at there videos sinces like 3 months ago n reading there emails, n boy they send to many emails wow. I knew there was something not right about it, that’s why i never join them. I don’t know nothing about making income online am new, but i would like to learn n make some income online.
    I’m tired of getting pay so little n not have enough to give to my family take them to a trip or have a house for them. We live in apartment n i get frustrated cause sometimes we dont have enough for the rent or food for any other thing.

Thanks for the review. Now i know that 12 minutespayday is not true n am gonna delete the emails. Thanks again.

1. Polly Post author

It is my pleasure. I am pleased that you have decided against this B.S. scam. Especially when it is hard to put food on the table. Trust me I can relate to your situation.

10. Kim

Thanks for saving me time.. knew it had to be too good to be true. So are you making $$ for any referrals off your “post/blog?” Do you do well using the site you recommend?

Hey Kim,
      No problem. It usually is too good to be true. I do make $$ but not from the referrals themselves. I only receive a commission if the referral decides to join with a premium membership. Which BTW is only $19 for the first month. And yes I do very well thanx for asking. This is something you could do yourself at Wealthy Affiliate. But remember it isn’t all fun and games. Actual work is involved. If you aren’t afraid of a little hard work , you will do fine if you so choose.☺

11. James

Why would you need to try 12minutepayday if you already had a similar buisness set up? Are you just trying to pull people from his website to yours? I found your website by attaching “scam” to the 12minutepayday search.

1. Polly Post author

First of all James, I would like to stress the fact that what I do here on my website, is in no way similar to what the12 Minute Payday Scam is I am always interested in new ways to make money and I’m pretty sure I am not the only one who feels this way. I spent many hours researching ways to make money online and one thing that stood out to me was the enormous proliferation of online schemes, scams and flimflammery designed to separate honest people from their hard earned cash.

I try new things specifically advertised as completely free. I have no money to waste on such things. I also want to help other people avoid these scams so I write about my experiences and what has helped me. if I happen to stumble upon something I can actually make money doing I will be happy to share.

Speaking of which, I discovered affiliate marketing and this website is built around sharing my passion to learn all about becoming an affiliate marketer and learning how to make money online.. I make money as an affiliate marketer and my total monthly expense is $66 plus regular ISP fees.

So no, I am not trying to pull anyone away from the website, I merely wish to inform of my experiences with the product and hopefully help others learn about affiliate marketing as I have.
      Polly

1. Richard

Please give me feedback on the above web. It seems to be a true free system.

1. Polly Post author

First off, Richard, I don’t allow links like that in comments I post. That was clearly an affiliate link. Whether it was yours or someone else’s matters not.

Second, it is the stupidest crap I have ever seen. Puh-lease! If you are thinking about joining please rethink the matter. It is a nothing website. I wouldn’t waste my time. The way to make money on that website is clearly to invite others to join thereby increasing your share profit. I think I’ll do a review on it now that I think about it.

One other thing they say that the advertisers pay them to place ads on their website. That is never the case. And this case, in particular, they generate their ads from a company called Chitika. Commhubb gets paid like every other affiliate marketer when someone buys something when referred from one of their links.

Just the fact they lie about that little item makes me wonder what else they lie about. Don’t waste your time.

12. Beverly Reany

Afraid I got sucked in. I’m such a sucker. Hope I can get my
    money back. I should if it’s too good it probably is.

Beverly,
      I know you will get your money back for what you spent to acquire the program. I did. however if you spent any mone on the additional things they say you needed to work their program, I am afraid that will probably not happen. Hope it works out for the best. Mean while give a little thought to becoming an affiliate marketer. Wealthy Affiliate offers a free trial with no requirements of a credit card or payment. This will provide you with the opportunity to make an informed decision without spending any money.Thanks for visiting.
      Polly

13. Anonymous

I Am So Confused I Don’t Use The Internet Or Any Thing I Am A Single Parent Of Two Children I Recently Had Surgery And Am Unable To Work For Two Months And Am Worried About How To Survive I Have Went And Asked DHS To Help And They Say It’s Just A Short Time They Will Only Help With A Lil Bit. I Stumbled On This 12 Min Payday And Checked It Out I Literally Had 150 Dollars To My Name And I Bought This For 47 Then An Up sell For 37. I Have No Idea What To Do Any More My Husband Went To Prison And Is Doing 10 Yrs I’m to The Point Where ….. I Don’t Want To Say.

Hello,
      I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. You can get your money back from these guys if you act quickly. They do have a 60 day money back guarantee.Do not invest more money in this scam because you won’t get the money back for the upsell. A person in your position can’t afford to be spending money on something that is not guaranteed to make you any sort of return on your investment.I would like to recommend you try the FREE starter membership at Wealthy Affiliate. This is a free trial which will help to get you started with your own online business. Wa will show you how to get started as an affiliate marketer.This is the best way to get started online because it doesn’t require a large monetary investment.It will take a little time and effort to start developing an income, but will definitely become fruitful if you have a drive to succeed. It can turn into a full-time income which will benefit you and your children in the long run. Please at least sign up for the free trial. Don’t do anything rash. there is always hope.
      Polly
      LTMMO

14. Greg Fuller

Thanks, Polly, good article. My heart is also touched by the kindness of the James gang. They started a business to help their fellow man not to make money. (PUKE)

I’m going to check out Wealthy Affiliate.

1. Polly Post author

I know Greg,. These philanthropic types make me want to shed a tear. My favorite part is how they are just “giving it away for free” LOL. That word free is like a piece of bait in a bear trap.Totally irresistible and then they slam the cage shut.I am pleased you have decided to try Wealthy Affiliate, I know you won’t be disappointed. Drop by and let me know how it goes.I will probably see you there anyway
      Polly
      LTMMO

15. Michael Echandy

Great article! Well written, and funny! I used to work in credit card/debit card disputes at a very large bank, and was amazed at how gullible, people can be. My thought has always been, “If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!”

Hey Michael,
      Happy to have entertained you. You’re right about the gullibility of people. That comes from wanting to make money without any effort on their I think. They have a tendency to believe just about anything. Those types of scams are designed to play on your emotions. What most people don’t realize about this scam and many like it is the fact that this guy could shut down at any time. When that occurs what do you think will happen to all of their hosted landing pages? Gone! In the blink of an eye. So that is some good advice about something that sounds too good to be true. Scam avoidance 101 actually. I am more about helping people help themselves This ay they have much more control over their online success. Thanks for visiting!

16. Nneka

Very refreshing, funny, well written, and informative article, however, I’m still confused about the whole “affiliate marketing thing. (lol) I work for myself at home, but I am always open to new and lucrative ways to make money online. What has been the most lucrative route for you? And how much of an investment was involved?

With Much Gratitude,
    NG

Hey Nneka
      Really good to hear from you. I always look forward to comments from my readers. I am pleased you enjoyed my article and that I was able to entertain. I hope you laughed out loud. Heh Heh. They say laughter is good for the soul. I would like to ask you a question of my own if you don’t mind? May I ask what kind of work you are engaged in? Do you work online? Working online from home was the main attraction for me when I learned about affiliate marketing. Here is a very simple definition of affiliate marketing. If you still have questions, Feel free to write back. I am currently exploring different avenues of affiliate marketing, as I am relatively new to the field. I have found so much fulfillment in this endeavor that my main focus has been helping others to realize their dreams by learning to work and earn online. The beauty of affiliate marketing is due to the fact that it requires little or no investment whatsoever. My initial investment was actually $0. All I had to do was learn about it at Wealthy Affiliate with the free starter membership. After that my only expense is joining as a premium member. And that pays for itself. It was a pleasure hearing from you and I hope to hear from you again. Until then I wish you great success in all your endeavors.
      Polly

17. Peter

Great analysis of a scam site and I really like how you inject personal humor into your . Great site. Thank you 🙂

Hey Peter,
      Good to hear from you. I am pleased you appreciate my humor. (somebody needs to) Heh. It pleases me that you like the information I was able to present to you. I often research scams such as this and I try my best to warn unsuspecting readers of the dangers of getting involved in crap like this. Everybody deserves a fair shake, and it is my honor to provide an alternative to This tripe. The only ones getting rich quick are the schemers behind the schemes. Take it easy, and if it’s good take it twice.
      Later